Wet Sloppy Hugs

Just a minute ago, I was picking something up off the floor when M came barreling toward me for a hug.  I cannot express to you how much I love these hugs!  So I opened my arms and as he ran into them, there was a large splat and something wet hit my arm.  Now, I knew that he had been playing with the towels and washcloths in the kitchen, but why would one be wet?  Then it dawned on me - the one water source he could reach.  Have you ever had that point where you realize how gross something really is?  It took just a few steps to confirm what I feared - toilet paper everywhere, water surrounding the toilet, and the realization that it had just been too quiet only moments earlier.  I had been hugged with toilet water.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed for This Child

Cupcakes

When Words Don't Come