Praying them Through

Last Saturday we moved forward again in our certification process. After a set of our fingerprints didn't go through last November, we redid them on Saturday, and as we left UPS, Zach looked at me and said, "All we can do is pray them through". We have finished everything asked of us; now we leave it in God's hands and trust that in his timing, our certification will be complete.

What I love about God is that he knows what we need before we know we need it. The past month has been one of frustrated waiting, but little did we know that we would need the time for Zach to adjust to his new job and for me to learn the ropes of my pain rehab program. It is with this in mind that we start off the new month still waiting, but knowing that we are on the right path, and in God's timing, we will bring a new baby into our waiting arms.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Have Prayed for This Child

Cupcakes

When Words Don't Come